View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 05:15 PM   #13
annabelle's mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagibbie View Post
My 5 month old is on a harness and has always used one outside as he loves to take off. I have see two more different harnesses that do not choke or go around the neck. I would like some feedback as to which one is better. I saw one that goes around the nose and leads the dog by the nose and the other one I saw the clip for the lead is down under the neck on the chest area. They are both supposed to keep the dog from pulling and leading. I need something that will keep his head up while we are walking. This morning he picked up a piece of poo from the open grassy field we have out back that he loves to run in and while I was taking it out of his mouth he bit me pretty good. Aside from getting bit, I am mainly concerned about the dangers of stuff he could ingest.

I am going to be going back to work and walking will become a very important part of our daily routine. I would love to be able to walk him once in the morning for 20 min or so and once at night for a hour or so. On a good day he can walk/run/pull over a mile at a time.

I use a harness vest since my Yorkie pulls so hard. The most recent one I bought is a Yap Wrap online at QVC. Its wellmade and reversible.
annabelle's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!