Thread: Bye y'all!
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
SladesMommy
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Default Bye y'all!

This will probably be my last post on YT... til April 10 or 11th! THink I can do without YT that long?

I have sooooooooooooooooooooo much to do before I leave Wednesday morning. I made a list tonight of everything I have to do, and i reallydon't think i'm going to be able to get it all done!

I fly out Wednesday morning at 8:30am EST and get in Boise at approx midnight mountain time. I will be in Boise (without internet ) until Tuesday the 8th when I fly back home. I'm sure it will take a couple days to get unpacked and catch up on everything and get back to posting again.

I will miss y'all so much!

Slade is excited I'm leaving b/c it means he gets to spend from Tuesday night- the next wednesday morning (so almost 8 days!) with his "Auntie" Krystal and his "cousins" a boxer, Houston and Griffin a maltese/Shih Tzu/Lhasa mix who she adopted from the humane society and is now 6 months old and the most beautiful dog I've ever seen! Slade has stayed w/ Krys before when she just had Houston, it will be an adventure for her having 3 dogs at one time! But they all play well together, and she is such a good mommy to her boys and she adores Slade so I know he'll be in great hands. Laney is staying with my mom.

oh, i'm sooo nervous about this trip!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!