View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 10:16 PM   #1
nikkik187
Yorkie Yakker

Default I dont know if you know...

They are currently filming a movie based off the book "Marley and Me". Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston are starring in the movie. The movie's release date is set for December 25 2008. (However it could change because they are still filming).
I dont know how many of you enjoyed this book/read it. I loved it. If you have not read this book and are a dog lover, DO IT. It was one of the best books I have ever read.
2 Christmas's ago our neighbors gave us this book. They have a very large lab named Marley, who is 'our' dog as well. (Marley is over our house so much the people on our street believe she is actually ours). Well when they first got her, she ruined everything in our yard, and we even had to have our front door replaced a few times. But we love her and she is a great dog.
This book stole my heart, and I believe every animal lover should read this book. Im so excited for the movie to come out and I just wanted everyone who had enjoyed this book as much as I did know as well. Thanks!
nikkik187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!