View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 09:34 AM   #10
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel View Post
Yes, I think those are very useful to everyone... I use them myself too... Nobody can discover the black thread anymore, I guess we all have the same needs, that's why we all come up with the same ideas. And people has more to choose!!

Each one of my mats is unique, and every finish is different. Of course, they all will be custom made, and will be available in sets with my tinkle bells.

I also have an embroidery machine and will offer the personalizing. I will have the waterproof lining as an option, and different trims to choose. I will have the bone shape to offer, as well as a more traditional rectangle with rounded corners.

I still have to make a last proof washing the mat with the lining, just to be sure it will survive the washer machine.

I will add MY OWN WORK's pictures in this thread, so you can see what I am making, and can give an opinion on MY own products.

Thanks!

I cant wait to see pics of your placemats, it sounds like you have a bunch of adorable designs in mind! Will you offer sizes? I need a small placemat for my little girls and then I need a big placemat for my boxer Penny.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!