Thread: ProMeris
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 04:24 AM   #4
myboy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
I've used it a couple times - twice on my cats and once on Lacy and Rylie. Fleas aren't bad right now so the real test would be in the months to come. I wasn't crazy about it leaving a residue on the hair, but Frontline does that too. Advantage does not leave a residue. I like that ProMeris has a new active ingredient so fleas shouldn't be immune, and I like that it is supposed to last 6 weeks but I'm afraid it won't last nearly that long since I bathe mine once a week. The cat ProMeris smells good (very different than the dog). I'm not sure yet if I'll stick to Advantage or switch to ProMeris. I get free flea preventatives through school sometimes so I usually use what I'm given....well advantage or ProMeris anyway.
Thank you so much for your info. I read all the active ingredients in it. The Vet really talked it up about the fleas and the ticks. While I was there one of the ladys came in to buy some flea and tick protection, They had just found 2 ticks on her dog that day. I thought very early for that already. I guess winter didn't kill all that stuff.

Thanks agian for your info.
myboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!