View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 03:22 AM   #6
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
ps - when I called my apartment manager - she was really upset -

She asked if I'm the woman with the 2 cute dogs out at 7:30 am and I said yes - She asked me - were they wearing DRESSES ? I told her yes they were harness dresses (by Connie) and if needed I can lift them up in the air by their leashes ....they're that well made LOL

then I said - "so you can see why I'm upset right ? ....2 small dogs in dresses VS a huge charging Pitt Bull - you DO see what the outcome could have been right ?"

and she said yes and would check to see who has a pitt by that name living here and make sure they have the dog leashed at all times. I really hope this gets followed up on.

I'm thinking of getting some mace to attach to my wrist when we go for walks - anyone know where I can find that ?
The manager sure seems to pay attention to detail [describing Chanel & Cheri] so maybe she will follow up and do something! You can buy Mace at a gun store. That's where I bought Mandy's and it gives her a great sense of security! It came in a little leather holster that you can put on your belt or keyring!! P.S. .... it has a "safety" on it so you don't accidentally "Mace" yourself!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!