View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 05:45 PM   #4
SladesMommy
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdysMom View Post
It is pretty cramped in Coach. Can you request an aisle seat, I always feel better when sitting next to the aisle.

Also, do you live in Georgia? If so, a flight from Georgia to Idaho won't be 16 hours. Of course, if you live somewhere other than Georgia, then you could well be on the plane for 16 hours. Yes, that would be a VERY long and cramped trip.
I do live in GA, but it isn't a direct flight. First I fly from Savannah to Atlanta, then Atlanta to Laguardia, then from Laguardia to Boise (with a layover in MSP). The Laguardia to Boise part will be the longest, 7 hrs I think. But by the end of the day I will have been on a plane or in an airport from 6:30am EST- Midnight mountain time.. so 19 hrs by the time its all said and done.. and thats if the flight is on time

I picked window seats, my first two flights aren't crowded so hopefully they'll be no one beside me. The last (and longest) flight only has 6 seats left on it and 5 of those are in First class. I didn't get to pick my seat on that flight, so with my luck it wll probably be a middle one
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!