View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 02:43 PM   #9
koolbreeze
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaDtreasures View Post
Not sure but at almost 2 weeks old they all are not spending as much time in the box with them. Some seem to stay for weeks.Some after just a couple weeks only go in when its feeding time. Or they hear the puppies moving around or crying.
They need a break sometimes.
They want attention from their human mamas...lol after all the days of just giving all their attention to their pups.
Is she going in to feed them, Is she cleaning up after them?
If she is dont worry as much K?
You have a lil one you're feeding? Hows that going...is it gaining ?
yeah i never see any poop or anything. so i guess shes doing good!

yeah the feeding... i'm not liking it at all. i feel like i just had a baby. i just started after i realized he wasn't gaining enough. he is gaining but only a little. but today he seems to have perked up a bit. more energy. i started him on the beef liver broth and he seems to be more active. he is finally past the others birth weight which were all over 5 oz. so i'll have to keep on and on a tighter schedule to make sure he thrives. i watch him nurse and the others came a long and they just pushed him off. so i've been trying to give him some alone teat time. its just hard for me to sit there...kind of boring. any advice would be much appreciated! thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!