View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 01:37 PM   #7
koolbreeze
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
I think Troy is being a wonderful mother. Her pups are nearly two weeks old and you cannot expect her to just lay when the pups are sleeping. I keep my mommas in a spare bedroom in an exercise pen but they just bark when then want out and I let them out. They may run around a few minutes or even lay at my feet for awhile but they are very attentive to the babies and as soon as they hear a peep out of the babies the momma lets me know she is ready to go back with the babies. I tell you, they can really wear a person out. I spend the day getting up and down letting the momma in and out. Just make sure the babies don't get too cold or too hot and everyone will be happy.
you think so!!?? good. i was just worried that she wasn't spending enough time with them like she should eventhough all the babies but one was gaining a good amount of weight. i had read somewhere that they did not allow mom to be separated from babies. so i thought i was not doing a good job of keeping her with the babies. funny thing is when i go to feed Angel she comes and sits with me while i do it. ok i feel better now!! thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!