View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 10:30 AM   #1
Tillys_mom
Spoilin' Tilly & Jack
Donating Member

Default It's a bird...It's a plane...

Nooooo! It's supermom. Ugh! That's obviously what my husband thinks I am now. He expects me to do everything around here without his help. He usually takes the trash out of an evening and I've had to do that. Yesterday he expected me to pack for our vacation, clean, cook, and watch our son. I was suppose to run around here like crazy I guess. It's also not so much me being upset with him for this, it's that he blames me for every bit of homework he has. I guess he thinks I assigned him all that homework or something. I hear it nightly and have been for about two weeks now. I know exactly what he will say this evening. He is going to stay late at school, and ask me if I've packed & cleaned yet. Our place isn't dirty by no means. It's usually me that groans about the place being not up to standards. I'm just really picky. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I'm sick of being the blame to all his troubles. It's bothering me mentally and It's straining me physically. This morning my pulse was as high as it's ever been. I can usually tell when it's high so I checked it with my home monitor. Sure enough...I was suppose to groom a dog today and had to reschedule because it was draining me dry. I'm going to be a walking zombie at Disney World. I wish he was more understanding. What else can I do? I've called him, he didn't return my call, I've e-mailed him, he didn't reply. Ugh! Men!

Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail.
Tillys_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!