View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 09:48 AM   #2
ItsyBitsy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I have two kitties and they were both a little over a year old when I brought Bitsy home. Bitsy was 9 weeks old when I brought her home.

When I first brought Bitsy into the house, they both came and sniffed her and that was it. They really showed no interest in her. I had Bitsy's area set up beforehand (gated off the bathroom and a hallway for her).

To this day (7 months later), both cats still don't want anything to do with her. I think if anything, she stresses them out. Bitsy likes to chase them and bite their ears. My cat KoKo will sometimes swat at her then run off, whereas my cat GiGi will stand there and take it, crying the whole time until I come rescue her or Bitsy lets her go so she can jump onto higher ground.

I know Bitsy is just trying to play with them, but she they don't like it. I don't think they're scared of her, she just annoys them. At night, we all sleep together peacefully. GiGi sleeps in my right armput, KoKo is by my feet and Bitsy is usually between my legs or the back of my knee.

Sorry I don't have advice to give, just my experiece with my wild kingdom.

Good luck and welcome to YT!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!