Thread: PT Crisis
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 05:21 AM   #1
Charlies Angel
No Longer a Member

Unhappy PT Crisis

I know their are a lot of threads about potty training but I think my situation may be a little more complicated so if you have any advice I would be forever greatful! Anyway, Charie is now 6 mths and I had him in his xpen while we were gone during the day with a potty pad and he used it and when he was out of the pen he even went to same spot and used his potty pad and he rarely had an accident in the house. So I got a smart idea to take his xpen down and move his pad right next to the door and start taking him outside to potty. I thought with it being by the door he would learn to go outside. Anyway time passed and he's been peeing and pooping everywhere! So apparently I confused the heck out of that boy. So I got a crate and put his bed in there for him thinking he would learn to hold it (in his night crate thats by my bed, he does very well). My hubby puts him in his crate before he leaves for school and he is gone for less than 2 hours and Charlie poops in the crate and he smears it all over him and the crate! I just want him to go potty outside! Someone, I need advice.

Oh and the reason I took the xpen down was because he learned to jump out of it and I'm thinking I should buy a top for it and go back to the xpen?
Charlies Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!