View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
tanksmom
YT 500 Club Member

Default My circle of dog friends

is changing. I have a friend with 6 dog and she has rehomed 1 of her babies to a mutural friend. Her 6 dogs are all untrained and not cared for in a way I would perfer, her 20 yr old son is going to the Navy and has asked that they rehome his American Bulldog instead of leaving it with his Mom. I susport this fully and Im estatic that our mutural friend will take her. She already has a Am. Bulldog and a basset hound and was hopin for a girl to keep her Bulldog from being lonely. Now she can and the girl will get a loving family that will work with her and love her as she deserves. This also helps the original family have less pups and gives them more time to care for the pups they have. I hope this makes everyone happier.
On a closer note the Rat Terrier I found is definetely pregnant and is living happily with my Neighbor Jennifer. We work together to keep her happy and our already looking for people to take her babies(not born yet). We want people that will love and care for them as all dogs deserve and not to end up in shelters. Weve made a pact to keep any babies that we dont find good homes for, even if we break housing rules, before we allow them to go to the shelter. Her name is Little Miss and she a great girl.

I used to be a cat person and since having my furbabies I cant remember why.
tanksmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!