Thread: Food ideas?
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 01:32 PM   #1
MindieRose
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Food ideas?

So youth group is moving from Wednesday to Sunday nights. My husband and I are both youth leaders. We are being kicked out of our room on Wednesdays because the childrens ministry has grown so much. So we are changing it up. I am in charge of all the food (YAY!) for it, and the youth pastor wants a supper instead of the snacks we usually have. I am excited about this because I LOVE to make food for people, its something I really really enjoy. I am planning right now to cook for 40 people on Sunday nights, hoping to get up to 75 in the next few months. Besides boring things like hot dogs, what are some economical and simple meals to feed that many teens? I want to do creative things that they are going to enjoy. I brought them their meals for Aquire the Fire last month, and they loved them. I did ranch turkey wraps with homemade choc chip cookies and chips, and boring hot dogs, brownies, and potato salad for dinner. I need lots of ideas because this is a weekly thing and I always will be needing new things to bring. So any and all ideas are appreciated. I am making a list and going to stock up a month in advance for groceries.
Oh, and it starts April 6th, so I need to get a jump on this!
Proud Mommy of Gavin, Ethan, Morgan, Nia, Olivia, and Kiana and baby #7! Also Mommy to furkids: Cleo ,Lola, Lilly Appletini, and Diesel. and Sunny, Ethan's Golden therapy dog in training.
MindieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!