Thread: Poor Dakota
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 01:04 PM   #1
linda44
Luv my 7 Furkids
Donating Member

Default Poor Dakota

Geez, Dakota is the one that the vet thought had IBS. A while back he had a couple of scabby things and the vet thought maybe it was because I tried using panteen. Well we medicated that, then he got a ear infection that turned out to be a yeast infection. Well in a matter of just a week he has scabs all over kind of crusty looking. They took samples, turns out he has yeast infections on his skin, yeast infection in his ears, an eye infection and yeast and bacterial infection on his paws around the nailbed. They are treating each, and suspect it is caused by severe allergies. I give my dogs chicken breast and natual balance with some veggies. Now he can only have science diet prescription zd, and veggies. No treats, nothing else.

Poor baby I just wander if I have created the alergy giving him chicken all these years...I just hope it is the food, and this all clears up. I swear with him it has been one thing after another.....Just thought Id post this incase anyone else had similar problems perhaps it would help.

Wish me luck YTers....I need it.
linda44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!