View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 06:18 AM   #11
KathyinCali
Love My Li'l Lucy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetysabu View Post
hi guys, thanks for your responses. Sometimes I get so frustrated because my fur baby is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo picky. we just recently started him on raw, the NV medallions chicken and turkey flavor. He was eating that for about 3 days or so and then one day just deicided not to eat it. I know hes picky and he likes variety so I went out and bought the lamb flavor. He didnt even eat it, he sniffed and walked away. Then I put out the chicken/turkey mix and he gobbled it up. I dont know how to handle his pickyness, I am spending lots of money to accomadate my furbaby. Does anyone else have this problem or can everyone else just feed their fur baby the same food?? I dont want to keep spending money to buy flavors and then he doesnt like them..
Someone mentioned that if you buy from Centinela Pet Store (don't know if they have one in your area) and they don't like it you can return it. Lucy (so far) is now doing great with the NV chicken medallions which is a miracle to me since she would not eat anything (or any of the other flavors) I put in front of her and I was seriously starting to worry...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!