View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 10:23 PM   #9
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetysabu View Post
hi guys, thanks for your responses. Sometimes I get so frustrated because my fur baby is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo picky. we just recently started him on raw, the NV medallions chicken and turkey flavor. He was eating that for about 3 days or so and then one day just deicided not to eat it. I know hes picky and he likes variety so I went out and bought the lamb flavor. He didnt even eat it, he sniffed and walked away. Then I put out the chicken/turkey mix and he gobbled it up. I dont know how to handle his pickyness, I am spending lots of money to accomadate my furbaby. Does anyone else have this problem or can everyone else just feed their fur baby the same food?? I dont want to keep spending money to buy flavors and then he doesnt like them..
I've tried everything but the Organic Chicken and Lacy will eat it all. But I know some members have picky babies too. NV has a refund policy..if your dog won't eat it, the stores will take it back and NV will refund the store
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!