View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 11:07 AM   #15
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Princess View Post
Ahh my two favorite guys...must be pretty warm there since no jackets. We still have snow too and the only time Izzy goes on the snow mountain is to see if she can catch the squirrels..lol.

How come Eddie didn't want to go up the mountain? He must feel safer on the ground.
Thanks, everybody! Actually, our temps have still been in the 20s and 30s, but Eddie hasn't been shivering so I occasionally let him out without his coat. And Jack usually ends up in my coat before long anyway, so I often don't go to the trouble of putting on his coat.

And Izzy, Eddie is my mountain climber. Jack will stay at the bottom unless I go up myself, then he'll follow.

And nvnvgirl, I take them to Petco for grooming. We sheer Eddie down to 1/4 inch a few times a year and then let him grow out again. That's why he looks so different after groomings. I probably clipped him a little too early this year, but he was so shaggy it was driving me crazy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!