View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 01:47 PM   #1
Missy's Mommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Star Missy & I made new friends yesterday.. Nobella & Coco :D

Missy and I met Nobella and Coco yesterday they are both two of the sweetest girls. The 4 of us went to a YTCA gathering together, all the YTCA members we met were so nice and so welcoming. We had a really great time and our yorkie girls played with so many beautiful yorkies.

One of the members is also a photographer and took pictures of our girls (I don't have mine to share yet but Nobella's posted hers and they turned out great ) Before the portrait session the girls groomed Coco and Missy for us. Missy & Coco got their 1st official top knots, as we only know how to do pony tails LOL.

After the gathering, we went back to Nobella's so Coco & Missy could play and dance some more. They played for a few hours then passed out soooo tired from their full day of fun.

Here are some pictures of the girls playing, and the last ones are of the girls when we finally took off their top knots, Coco has a mohawk and Missy looks like a lion LOL.
Attached Thumbnails
Missy & I made new friends yesterday.. Nobella & Coco :D-icecream154-5452_img.jpg   Missy & I made new friends yesterday.. Nobella & Coco :D-girlsinbed154-5456_img.jpg   Missy & I made new friends yesterday.. Nobella & Coco :D-mohawk154-5462_img.jpg   Missy & I made new friends yesterday.. Nobella & Coco :D-liongirl154-5463_img.jpg   Missy & I made new friends yesterday.. Nobella & Coco :D-sitgirls154-5454_img.jpg  

Last edited by Missy's Mommy; 08-15-2005 at 01:50 PM.
Missy's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!