Thread: BAby Doll Face
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 09:45 AM   #5
MindieRose
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

about 11 years ago we purchased a Boston Terrier from what we thought was a good breeder. They sold him to me for more than any other pup in the litter because he was the smallest and apparently they thought that was better Being young and not educated about Bostons at ALL, I took their word for it and thought I had one fine Boston. His head was tiny compared to any other boston I had seen, but large for his body, he was about the size of a large Chi. The breeders made me feel like I got this awesome dog, but what I ended up with was a dog with hydrocephalus that walked sideways and his back legs would come off of the ground when he was eating All because the breeders were trying to make them smaller and daintier. I didnt even know what a real Boston was supposed to look like until I did my homework. We ended up having to rehome him to someone who could take care of him better because we were young, just married, and broke.
Proud Mommy of Gavin, Ethan, Morgan, Nia, Olivia, and Kiana and baby #7! Also Mommy to furkids: Cleo ,Lola, Lilly Appletini, and Diesel. and Sunny, Ethan's Golden therapy dog in training.
MindieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!