Thread: dog park
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 11:24 AM   #1
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Thumbs down dog park

i took toby too the dog park because we havent been there in a while and there was a brussels griffon there and also a pug! it took toby a while to warm up to the new dogs and he stayed between my legs for the first part of the time (the pug came over and tried to MARK my DOG!!!!, but because toby was between my legs the damn dog marked ME!!!! he did the several times and the owner didnt even apologize, she just let him do it)...... toby and the brussels griffon were RACING aroudn playing chase and the pug MOUNTS the little brussels griffon (who is a girl) and NOT FIXED YET and the owners just let him do it! (the pug wasnt fixed either)....... why are people so clueless???? there was one guy that brought his australian shperd into the SMALL dog park and the dog was AGRESSIVE (we left right then....... everyone did, all the time giving him dirty looks)....... well, i think this wil be the last time i go to the dog park, ive tried it three times and each time i have had a bad experience (this time was much better than the other times, but it wasnt great either) so i guess i give the dog parks (or owners i should say) a thumbs down....... i dont think i will ever be going back
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!