View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 09:19 PM   #1
myfirstyorkie
Donating YT Addict

Computer buying from the internet

I have been looking for a male puppy for soooo long now. I finally found parents that I absolutly fell in love with. Both of the parents are exactly what I have been looking for at least in the looks department. The breeder said the dogs are wonderful. They are working dogs, and her dogs get trained everyday to detect some sort of desease or something like that. The puppies are due March 24. She said if she had a male in the litter I would get first pick. So far so good, right. Well here is the bad part I found her online (puppyfind.com). I not saying buying from the internet is bad I just never done it before. It gets worse. She lives in Oregon, and I live in Ohio! That is so far from me. So now I cant see where the puppies are being raised and I have to trust what she tells me. Has anybody bought from the internet before? What was your expierence? How did you trust what you were being told? Is there any certain questions I should ask since I cant see for myself everything I should be checking out? How do I know the pictures of the parents are really the parents and not some picture they found off the internet? Sorry so long I just dont know about this internet thing. If anybody else could add anything please do
myfirstyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!