View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
aquinn
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love Bows, Bands, & Barrettes! $2 & under!

All proceeds from this sale will be donated to our local animal shelter.

Tucker and I have made a pledge and are doing a series of sales to meet it. Take a look and if you see anything you like, but don't love the price please make an offer

Actual shipping will be charged.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures #1 & 2 These are the cutest little barettes! ABC & 123 barrettes are each $1. Just let me know which color combo you would like

Picture #3 These are little packs of 150 assorted latex bands for making topknots. If you prefer a certain color let me know and I will send you one with primarily that color in it These are $1 each.

Picture #4 This is a satin double loop topknot bow with two latex bands handsewn to the back. I currently have light pink, red, green, hot pink, and royal blue. I also take custom orders so if there is a specific design or theme you are looking for just let me know and I'll make it happen These are each $2.

Following pictures: These are handmade bows. These are great because you can never get them crooked! I can do any center with any color of ribbon. Just let me know what you are looking for and I'll send them out as soon as they are made! These are everyday bows; holidays are also available.

Thanks for looking! Tucker and I look forward to your order.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P3220262.JPG (118.3 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg P3220264.JPG (111.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg P3220261.JPG (122.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg P3220269.JPG (130.2 KB, 27 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!