View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 07:36 AM   #1
ellie81
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Question Who Can Join The Spoiled Rotten Club???

I wanted to give you guys an explanation about the criteria to enter our club.
We created this club because a lot of us have only one yorkie and we are proud about that. It fits out lifestyle just right and our babies are happy that they are the "only one".
I happen to choose "Spoiled Rotten" as our name, because our yorkies are indeed spoiled. That doesn't mean people that have more than one yorkie don't spoiled them, of course they do! It's just happened that that's the name of our club.
Now, I'm never going to deny entry of our club to anybody. I want to make that clear. I have a few members that have two yorkies and insisted in joining. That is up to you! But I want to let you know that the focus of our club in mainly for "only furchilds", and that is going to be reflected in some of our threads and publications (Remember our motto: "It's All About Me, Me, and Only Me). If you're ok with that, it's ok with us too.
Some people have a few dogs, but only "one" that's the "most spoiled". Because they have a "special furkid" they want to be part of this club.

Just a note
Our Newsletter is for everybody! It will contain great information about wellness, fashion, travel, games, etc that will be very useful for anybody! We are just going to put it together.
Please if you are not a member, DO SUBSCRIBE! you're going to like it
It will be ready sometime next month.
Send us an email to spoiledrottenclub@gmail.com and put "Newsletter Subscription" as the title

Thank everybody, and remember, if you really want to join, just join
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!