View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 06:05 AM   #2
a2luckygirl
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdove View Post
I have watched the video's of inspectors at Puppy Mills...watched the Amish Dog Auctions...Now I'm Mad..and ready for Action...for people on YT to not buy from Pet Stores etc...isn't the answer...I am again asking the YT people to rally and let everyone know the most effective means of fighting this..I would love to know where these auctions are taking place and when...as I would go and buy these poor babies...let them live in a yard...spayed and neuterd....lets joy forces...it's the only way
I guess while I was living away from here- they had dog auctions in Jacksonville, Mo! It is a really tiny town- I do not even think they have a grocery or convience store! It is just really a few houses & empty buildings! I saw an artical on this auction- online- or I would have never know! They way I got it- It was a yearly thing! I am going to start checking into it!
I will make sure you get the info!!!! And if I can help you anyway- I will! I do live in the counry- have a 8x8 chain Run! No animal is in it!
If I ever saw this auction advertised- I was planning on going!

Good job- I wish I had the means to just buy them all- and give the vet care required! I don't- but I can afford to put some work into it- and heart!!

You are right- JOINING FORCES IS THE WAY!
United we stand, divided we fall!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!