View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 09:24 PM   #47
RMARC
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Rain

I did not post that about Ana. But it's time someone told the world, I guess.

Harly, you wouldn't by chance be her good friend Linda Wylds (?) would ya?

If that is the case, I must say shame on you for not ever doing anything for those animals (since you claimed to also be an animal lover), or those children. I would hate to see how your pets/kids live, if you truly found nothing wrong with the way your friend does. Shame on you, no matter who you are, for doing nothing.

In your first post you said

"Currently Ana is searching for her to get the money and dogs she has stolen from her to the tune of $3350"

Ana knows how and where to find me. She knows where I live, has my e-mail address, and knows how to pick up a phone, as she did many times when we were friends. So no need to tell the world I have dissapeared, just to add more spice to your posting. I didn't steal any dogs from her, they are all where she left them (yes, SHE left them).

And in regards to me having "multiple felony convictions" that is false. I have ONE conviction on my record, which is also public record.

I am not going to sit here and play the he said, she said game. I know what I did and did not do. And you and I both know what was posted about Ana is 100% truth.

And if you truly think that Ana really can't find me, please do pass on the message for her to give me a call: (951-280-1241)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!