View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 09:11 PM   #5
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I just love to watch them all together she does tend to get a little rough with them at times. I kept her all night last night and she woke up whining in her sleep cryin' Weezie, Weeize I told her Weezie is sleeping. She must love them she dreams about them lol. I was brushing Teddy out this morning and she helped me it tickled her to death. I do have galahad who is getting to where he nips at her, she does holler loud sometimes and screams sometimes (Which mamaw gets on to her for this) I think she just makes him nervous some, he doesn't do it all the time.
I don't know how to break him of this. As far as taking her off my hands lol well I might of thought about that some last night when she went to sleep at 10 got up at 1 wanted milky & diaper changed, 3, 4, (wanted milky again and I just told her she just had milky, she went right back to sleep without it, her mother gives it to her in a sippy cup on & off all night long and wonders why she potties through her diaper. I told her she needed to slow her down in drinking at night or she'd never get her potty trained.) 5 (gave her milky and changed diaper again) & then finally slept good from 5 till 8:30 but by then I was done up and had our Yorkies ready and fed lol. She is so restless when she sleeps and mind U I was in our 9 year olds twin bed, with 2 girls on my right and 1 on my left on the floor on quilts and in sleepin bags & I had to keep bending down to pat her butt, so needless to say on top of no sleep I now have a sore back. But she was well worth
it. Hugs
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!