Your phone number: 815-923-7578

Your email address:raynedropz@sbcglobal.net

Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 male

Age of Yorkie(s):almost 14 weeks

Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: mom-4lbs ?oz and dad 2lbs?oz

Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale:1.58lbs

Price: 1500

Do you ship your Yorkies: NO

Jakey is an almost 14 weeks old tiny male. I bought him from a breeder 2 weeks ago and thought I could be "supermom" and manage 4 dogs and a one year old baby, but I have discovered that I cannot give him all the time and attention he so deserves. The breeder is not intersted in taking him back as she already got paid, SO I am trying to find him a better home that will dote on him and give him all the attention and lap time he loves so much. He is going to be tiny, probably not more than 3.5lbs and most likely closer to 3 as an adult. He is AKC and his color is now black and tan, but when he sheds it out according to the registration he will be blue and gold. He is doing well with housebreaking, not perfect but he does make potty outside- but he is only a baby! He is super with the other dogs in my house and my baby. I am selling him for 1500 and will not just sell to the first buyer, he needs to find a great home where his needs will be priority and he will get a lot of playtime. He has been vetted and is current on shots and fecal exam negative. I will not ship him. He is located about 50 minutes from Chicago and about 30 minutes from Rockford. Very serious inquiries only please. I will also only accept cash on his sale.
jakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!