Thread: Hello...
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 08:01 AM   #1
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Hello...

My name is Teresa, I'm new to YorkieTalk, and actually to message boards as a whole. I had a wonderful little girl, Annie B, for the last 7 years. She got very sick this month and after many tests and exhausting all options I had to make that most painful of decisions on Tues. I don't need to tell ya'll what wonderful dogs these Yorkies are, my heart has such a huge hole in it right now. My husbands Yorkie, Boo, is doing his best to help his momma, but he's missing his sista too. I wish I had found this place earlier, I know ya'll would have been a great support thru all of this. I see from the other posts that this seems to be a tight community. If/when I can figure out how to post pictures I'll get some of Boo up. The whole avatar thing has me bumfuzzled, but I'll work on that too.

My husband is encouraging me to look around to see about getting a new best friend, I'm not sure if it isn't too soon. But he says it will all fall into place when it's meant to happen. I don't know but that he doesn't want another one to help fill the void in his heart. Annie was his first exposure to Yorkies, and she really made him see what wonderful dogs they are. He'd always been a "Big Dog" person before. lol He just didn't know big dogs come in small packages. Boo is all boy and they have great times together. He can't imagine life without him now.

Anyway, I'm glad I found this site. If you've made it this far, thanks for letting me ramble on. I'm sure I'll bore you all to tears once I figure out how to post pictures. Be sure to give your babies an extra hug today, they are with us entirely too short a time.
TeresaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!