View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 10:24 AM   #10
KissKiss
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco1 View Post
Okay I feel sooo much better after having read these posts. Rocco is almost 8 months old and since he was 9 weeks I have potty trained by taking him out on a leash at least every 30 min to an hour. HOWEVER, in the last couple of weeks he has totally regressed on me. He's being terrible peeing everywhere in the house. When I take him out now on the leash he will walk around for 45 minutes just sniffing but won't do anything. But the minute we walk back in the house he pees and poops. What is up with this? I have never had a puppy do this so I'm a little upset with him. The problem is he is so darn cute and I love him so much but I'm loosing patience with him. LOL
Rocco is a cutie

Tia is the same; I'm consoling myself on the fact that she's only like 9.5 weeks old.

I starting to think its impossible because; she will not go toilet whilst i'm waiting; no matter how long I wait or how long I crate her she will wait until the second I am gone.

I tried the spray to see whether she would go when I am not looking but that didn't work.

Anyone have any ideas to help motivate a pup to go in the right place by themselves?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!