Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 10:10 AM   #15
Mrs Macmanus
Yorkie Talker

Default Thanks

I did not actually meet the breeder. I only met Ms Smith, the translator. When my daughter and I saw the puppy we fell in love, and I did not think to ask the questions I should have. She said the puppy had been dewormed the day we bought her which was the 19th. I do know that they had taken her to the vet that day and they did not want to give her her first shots for another week since she had just been dewormed. She had a few flakes at that time, but Ms Smith said the vet said that was normal. She showed me the paperwork, but it was all in German so I couldn't make it all out. I made an appt with the vet here on base, but they cannot see Layla until next week. We are using the same dog food they had been feeding her called Christopherus, and she said we needed to start adding a pedigree dry dog food slowly to that. She also said we needed to get her Yogurt treats until she is 1 yr old. I am going to call her back, because I just realized when we brought her home that she did not come with any papers just dog food and a dewormer we were told to give to her in a week. Is that normal for them not to come with papers unless you ask? I feel really stupid now for not asking questions up front. I was just so excited to finally get a puppy. We had been looking for a puppy to love since October and got scammed from someone in Cameroon Africa in the process. I appreciate everyone's input and I just want to give my Layla the best life possible with lots of love.
Mrs Macmanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!