View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 05:35 AM   #7
FL Tink
No Longer a Member

I am not sure where you live but if you are near me, my husband would take great care of you. He manages a large Honda dealer and does no tolerate rude behavior in his dealership! Unfortunately when lots sell tons of cars and they have many people working for them it is hard to watch them all ...all the time. Due to the advance in technology, you can now do most of your shopping on the internet and go in with all the information. Informed buyers are the best ones! It pays to do your research. Knowing what you want before you show up on the lot gives you more leverage when they start trying to push you into a different car. KNOW what you want to pay. YOU can print the invoices off the internet. Just know that there will be dealer fees, location packs etc added to the cost. But knowing what the dearler paid for the car gives you the upper hand.
YOU would not believe how many people come in, not knowing invoice price and expect my husband to sell them a car for thousands of dollars less than they paid for it.
Research will mean less frustration for you when you go! Good luck in your search! Also good luck in your testing, surgery and recovery!
FL Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!