View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 05:31 AM   #2
y0rkiesR0ck
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyJessi257 View Post
Hello, ok my Abby has been with us since sunday. Today is Thrusday and she has only pooped twice since coming home. The pooped Sunday night and then again on Tuesday afternoon. Is this normal??? Another thing is that when she wakes up, she sticks her tongue out, licks around it n makes noise (like someone who doesn't chew right). Is this since she just woke up? Cuz if i try to give her water or food she won't take it. I took her to the vet on Monday n he said everything seemed fine n we have to go back next Monday for her shot. Anyway i was just wondering if my ?'s above were able to be answered cuz im a little concerned. Thanks
has she eaten much since Sunday?? if not, then i would assume she doesn't have much in her to poop out! lol. it could be that she is trying to get used to the change of being in a new home. how old is she? if she's still young, it could be more difficult for her to become accustomed to being away from what she's used to. maybe you can try giving her some canned pumpkin to get the bowels moving. make sure it's not spiced pumpkin.

as for the noises after she wakes up, i'm not quite sure... sometimes Kash makes a suckling noise but i don't think anything of it. i don't think you need to worry too much about that.

good luck!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!