View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 05:22 AM   #6
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Wishing you the best of luck with the medical issues. It sounds like a long road and not a pleasant one. Hope you heal quickly!

As for the car industry issue..... I was pleasantly surprised recently when car shopping. I have always dealt with a local Chevy dealer in my small town (with our first SUV - a Blazer - and all 3 past Tahoes). This time I went to Lawrence Marshall in Hempstead and I've gotta say that they treated me better than anybody ever has. They are determined to get you in a vehicle for the price you can pay (and will beat any other deal you've heard of) and did everything in their power to do that - including offering more for my trade in than I ever expected. Unfortunately in our case, we still owe too much on our Tahoe and so I couldn't get the car I wanted but we will definitely go back to them when are ready because of the awesome deal they made and because of their excellent customer service. It may have helped some that we knew the salesguy but everyone there was so customer oriented. Like I said, I was pleasantly surprised. I hope you have the good fortune to finally meet someone like that soon.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!