View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 07:52 PM   #8
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Kiss2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyJosMom View Post
I wasn't sure where to post this: "Emergency" Forum, "Strangest thing your yorkie has pooped" thread or "Most embarrassing moment" thread or "Baboon Butt" thread. So, here goes:
I was at work tonite and my dtr called from her work in a panic telling me I have to get home, something is very wrong with Remi. He was trying to poop and it won't come out. He is screaming, panting and baaaa-ing just like a goat. So I run out the door, jump in the car, and hi-tail it home, trying to figure out what he could have eaten that could get stuck. As I come up the street, my dtr's fiance comes running out of the house with their baby and yells that my other dtr called the vet and was told to get him there NOW! So, I wheelie up the street to the corner and take that on 2 wheels (well, not quite, but I felt like I should). I get to the vet, run in the door and hear Remi screaming in the back. He has a very distinctive high ear-piercing scream that sounds like he is being neutered w/o anesthia. I go into the room (he is in the back with the vet) and Krysten said he was trying so hard to poop but it was stuck. She tried to pull it out but it felt like a bone and he kept baaaa-ing and crying. So we listen to the crying and all of a sudden there is a very loud yelp and screech, then quiet. Out comes the vet tech with a smile on her face followed by the vet, holding Remi, smiling. She said "For the record, the last and loudest yelp was from the baby wipe!" And she burst out laughing. It seems he was suffering from a dingleberry stuck to his hair and when he tried to push, it pulled his hair and that made him cry. So she shaved his little tush and he is now a Baboon Butt after pooping out a perfectly normal poop that caused me much embarrassment at the ER. And all he did was give us all a look like "It coulda happened to anyone". I think NOT .

Ooooh poor remi....you got to love the dingle berry hunch. Maybe the wipe was cold YOU know how men are with cold things near the jewels...lol.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!