View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Default Awesome Doggie Bakery!!!!

This bakery is owned by one of our clients. She owns a shih tzu puppy who had distemper when he was very young. The end result was some neurological problems. The dog constantly weaves and twitches and wobbles unless he's sleeping. His name is "Weeble". Weeble woobles but unfortunately he does fall down. Well since he doesn't have the best balance he hurt his hip and we had to do a FHO. It was hard for him to recover since he was wobbly on all four legs, and was even worse on three good legs and one surgical leg. He is the sweetest dog in the world. Always happy. You can help but smile and happily laugh when you see him.

Anyway, on monday night mom and weeble came in for his two month recheck (he's doing great). We were talking for a while and she said that she owns this doggie bakery a few towns over. The bakery is in the opposite direction of my house so i would never be up that way. She said that they have a website where you can put in orders and have the cookies two days later. SO monday night when i got home i went to the site and ordered a variety of cookies. They arrived today and morgan LOVES them. she is sitting by the fridge because she wants more. LOL these treats are freshly baked with no additives, soy, wheat, or corn. Plus they can do special need treats.

Well here is the site name http://www.bubbarosebiscuitco.com/

check it out. there are cookies, cupcakes, cakes, gift baskets, etc to order.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!