View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 07:23 AM   #1
kristykins
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default And yet ANOTHER potty training problem...

Hey guys...

I will first off start by saying that I'm fully aware that my babies potty training problems are a result of my lack of consistency and well... often times just being lazy. But - it needs to stop, b/c he's destroying my carpet !!!

I need some serious help.

My Winston is a year old. He has been trained to use a pee pad and he uses it. All day every day. I have him gated into my tiled kitchen while I am at work and he goes #1 and #2 on his pad. When I come home, I let him outside and he does go pee, but its the rest of the time, when he's running around my house that is killing me!!

He is pee'ing in very small amounts. I took him to a vet and he does NOT have a UTI or anything, but he's also not spayed (not sure if that plays a part)

He is leaving littel piddles ALL OVER my bedroom! And often times I am busy and don't see him until its far too late, and the stains are dried. *sigh*

I don't know what on earth to do. I'm having my carpet steam cleaned and treated this weekedn in hopes that I cna get most of this urine out, but it needs to stop and I'm at an absolute loss on how to get him to stop this behavior.

He is also lifting his legs on my baseboards!!!
kristykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!