Thread: mini chow chow
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 05:24 AM   #6
BellieBoo
YT 500 Club Member

yeah i agree, it's probably the breed and not the size they are concerned about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hha View Post
It's kind of crazy...I think German shepherds are supposed to increase your ins. premiums too..We never let our ins. co. know we got a shepherd, but, she's not mean at all, and if she ever got that way, she would be gone in a heartbeat. For one thing, she's in a dog run that is in our fenced back in yard...someone would have to go through our gate, in to our back yard and then open the dog run in order for her to be able to get out....I could see ins. going up with pit bulls, but, most shepherds are a nice dog if they're raised right, and I'm sure it's the same with a chow..not all of them are mean
pits are the same way, they can be nice if raised right... it's not the dogs it's the owner, i really don't think a dog can be inherently bad... it's what they are taught and how they are raised...
Nicole and Belleproud member ofink,crazy,smack-dab-in-the-middle clubs&Secretary of SRC BellieBuddy YT Record Breaker4/13/08 9:30 EST
BellieBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!