View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 09:03 PM   #18
Jaya and Jenna
YT 500 Club Member

hmmmmmmmm

how old is your pup???

When Jaya was about four months old, she became extremely fascinated with my feet....(well i got new fuzzy slippers), and she would grab hold of my foot and growl and just NOT let go.......i would drag her along as I walked...and she would keep growling.... but i was never alarmed. This all occurred suddenly, and i just let her do it.... and in fact, it became a little bit of a 'morning ritual'.......... she would do it every single morning, and sometimes when i would come home in the evening.

She stopped when we got Jenna. Its been about three months now, and she has suddenly started it again (she's about 9 months now). I normally don't wear socks when I'm at home, but since I've been leaving to work early in the morning, I have been playing with them at that time --and she noticed my socks ---and grabbed hold! And it HURT! hahahaha... i didnt mind... but the thing is, that she does that now everytime i am wearing socks or slippers.....never when i'm bare foot (if I am bare foot she now bites onto the hem of my pants).

She growls and will not let go, but it is not threatening in the least, and is more of a game.

Do you think she suddenly realized your shoes ?? Because the thing is, our feet are at their eye level, and sometimes they think its all a game, or that our feet are not really 'us'....... I dunno if that makes sense or not...

When she 'attacks' your foot...... is she threatening? or does she just try to nip at them? Does she growl? Jaya attacks my feet and growls and doesnt let go..... it is a game....and perhaps she even wants my socks or slippers off of them, i dont know.
Jaya and Jenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!