View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Our Granddaughter Playing With Our Yorkie Girls

#1. Today is our Daughter Valeries' 22nd Birthday and we fixed her dinner, we all came out into our Yorkie Room and of course Kayleigh our 2 year old Granddaugter had to play with our girls, As U can see she was tryin' to fix our Yorkies' Blankie for them, tickled me to death!! She loves the babies to death! Notice our rocks we had down to hold our puppy pads down lol. I think she talks so good for a 2 year old.

#2. She was takin her shoes off and throwin them not to allow our Yorkies to get them. Notice how she says Footsie??? She don't say it right she says Pussy lol!!! Look how Sage loves her belly rubbed! Tickles me to death.

#3. Isn't something the love of a baby and the love of our Yorkies...She just loves these dolls and I'm so proud of them together, she does get a rough with them at times but they NEVER get hateful with her. Tickles me how she gets mad when they won't let her fix their blankies lol. Listen to her tickle them.

#4. Listen to her tell them to go pee lol Her mommy said maybe she should get puppy pads for Kayleigh to potty on and maybe she'd get potty trained lol.
There's nothing in the world like being a Grandmother!! Well except for being a Mother!!

TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!