View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
cmgny42
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Lulu at her first playgroup meetup

Hi everyone!
Lulu and I signed up for a playgroup in our area that is mainly for chihuahuas but also welcomes small dogs of all breeds. Jill and Purl from here at YT are members. Saturday was our first meetup and Lulu was pretty shy since she isn't used to being around dogs (she is my only dog). Chattiesmom, Cindy, sent us some sample packs for Lulu to take to her first meetup (that was so nice and greatly appreciated!! Thank you!) and Lulu enjoyed handing them out. She kind of ran off on her own for a while then met up with Purl and a Yorkiepoo named Billie. They had greeted her at the door and made her feel at home. I was kind of chuckling because Lulu is not used to butt sniffing from other dogs and I think she had her tail tucked most of the time! Then one of the male chihuahuas took a liking to her and came over and humped her a few times!! She wasn't having any of that!

We had a great time and can't wait for next month's meetup. Here are some pictures:

1--My husband Joe and Jill's little Purl
2--Joe really liked Purl and Jill showed him how she puts her over her shoulder
3 and 4--some of the members and their pets having a good time
Attached Thumbnails
Lulu at her first playgroup meetup-joe-purl-1.jpg   Lulu at her first playgroup meetup-joe-purl-2.jpg   Lulu at her first playgroup meetup-yuri-jen-sorry-not-sure-other-dogs-owners-name.jpg   Lulu at her first playgroup meetup-albert-debbie-debbies-husband.jpg  

Last edited by cmgny42; 03-17-2008 at 05:39 PM.
cmgny42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!