View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 04:59 PM   #1
Cadens_mommy_22
YT Addict

Default this is very good, and bad at the same time

this year is Caden's first easter ( yayy caden) . soo ... me and my family (me, mom, dad, matt, mike, 2 aunts 2 uncles, 3 cousins) go over my gramma's house . every other time we go over there when its just us, we bring caden, and my little cousins loveeee dressing him up, and playing hide and seek . and even my 'macho' uncles like playing peek-a-boo wiith him =P

we were planning on bringing him there in his new easter outfit, but there is a change of plans . 6 more people are coming (distant family) . we see them maybe once a year. they include 2 hyperactive children (2 and 7) . they always get the other 2 little ones riled up . so mommy said i cant bring caden, cause the last thing we need is 4 young kids playing destructive hide and seek around a small dog .

its good cause i absolutely love all of them to DEATH, but bad cause i cant bring caden =/ but i cant complain cause i barely see them .

sorry ... needed to ''vent''
thanks for dealing with it
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!