View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 02:26 PM   #2
hha
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmamma78 View Post
I have a friend who has a litter she has two little boys left one of which she thinks is having some hypoglycemia issues, hes had two episodes of going weak and a bit of shaking. i havnt seen either just her words. She asked me if i would be interested in this little one as shes really not comfortable placing him with just anyone.
Ok from my side, im really feeling the need for a new baby to add to the family, ive been looking for a few months and was estatic when she had a litter, fell in love with this baby boy from the start. Things happened and we had to pay out of pocket $2700 out of pocket for a hearing aid for my daughter, so the new puppy jar got emptied on that. Shes offering him at what i think is a great deal but im not sure if i should do it or not. Is this somthing that is treatable? tell me what you think.
they usually outgrow hypoglycemia around 12 weeks, although some of the smaller ones may have it periodically. She needs to take the puppy in to the vets and let them check him out
hha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!