View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 10:14 AM   #2
flgurl69
<3 My Little Bella
Donating Member

You're are not alone. ...Bella recently started this kind of behavior. Just this past Friday night she was laying at the foot of my bed and saw one of my cats jump onto the bed. My cat wanted some attention and so I was petting her. When Bella saw this she immediately jumped up and ran up to my cat and was growling and snapping at her. I pushed Bella back and said NO! The poor cat ran off and Bella laid down again. Well this whole thing happened again 3 or 4 more times because my cat kept coming back. The last time it happened I blocked Bella with my hand and she tried to jump over my hand. She was so frustrated/upset that she was making this growl/whine kinda noise.

Bella has done this to my other dog, Chloe. Chloe can even sense when this is getting ready to happen and will walk away. I guess we are having a change in the pecking order around my home. Bella gets along great with everyone other than these jealousy episodes. I've thought maybe it was due to her age (1 year ) and trying to establish her dominance in the pack (home ). Other than telling her no and I'm not sure what to do about this.
flgurl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!