View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 09:47 AM   #13
Ladyhawk
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by niki35010 View Post
I think instead of asking her all these questions...ANSWER them! She has come to asks for pre whelping help...so she probably doesn't know all of this! Her baby is already pregnant so she has to be ready for it she has no choice! It's not like she asked it before her pup was pregnant!
I think that is Lee's point. These are questions that should be answered before the bitch is bred. You guys have no idea how fustrating and frightening it is to have you come to us at the last minute and want us to teach you all that you need to know to save your gal and her puppies lives. There is just too much to be learned to learn it within that short a time frame or in one place like this. It is totally irresponsible to breed a dog with no knowledge of how to see it safely through the whelping process before the tie is accomplished. What we want is for people to think first, to do the research first, to do the testing and consider all of the ramifications of this decision before they breed. Believe me you will still be surprised but at least you will have done all you can before hand and have made an educated decision.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!