View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 09:47 AM   #12
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by niki35010 View Post
I think instead of asking her all these questions...ANSWER them! She has come to asks for pre whelping help...so she probably doesn't know all of this! Her baby is already pregnant so she has to be ready for it she has no choice! It's not like she asked it before her pup was pregnant!
They are only asking to give her a general idea of what is involved. They are not trying to be mean. You have two breeders that responded that have had ups and downs. They want her to realize it's not just things that someone can easily tell you and that she needs to start doing a lot of personal research.

A lot of breeders on here get frustrated when people jump into breeding and never think ahead before they do it..so some of their frustration might show. I am not saying that is what she is doing but I have been on here two years and I have seen tons of people start in here the minute their dog is very close to whelping and they end up admitting that they bred their baby because it was cute and they wanted to see their babies babies or they thought it would be a good way to make some spare money.

So they are somewhat frustrated because if you are planning to breed they feel you should have researched before getting to the end point and actually breeding and being on the verge of puppies.

Last edited by Bizzymammabee; 03-17-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Bizzymammabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!