View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 07:36 AM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default Denise asks for prayers for her daughter, Lexi

I got an email from Denise this morn...here's what she said:

lexi stuck a sticker the size of a quarter (and its folded in 4) up her nose on sunday. we seen it up there and them she sniffed really hard and up it went further and we couldnt see it...she was crying, etc. so we took her to the emergency room and the doctor (well the physician asst) looked up her nose, of course she was crying and said...i dont see it, its gone, its not there and i'm not going to sit her with her crying and try to do something with it.....very very very much of an ass!!!!! so i said your kidin right...it just didnt disappear and he said well she probably swollowed it....i said no, it would choke her and she would tell us cause we told her to...of course he acted like lexi was stupid and didnt know anything....he said well looks like if you want to presue it your have to go to a ears nose and throat on monday, i grab my cell phone and walked out of the room (dan was still there/ lexi) and i said very loud...i'm calling dr. litz and i told the nurse that i wanted his name..he had NO bedside manner and was just plain crappy. so i called my family dr. he told me to tell them there is an eyes, nose throat spec. on call and for them to call him in and get it out...its just up there hiding....he said there was no reason for them to act like that, etc....so i went back in and the guy was walking down the hall in the opposite direction and i said...i need to talk to you. i told him i called Litz and what he say, he was crappy and said, oh your going to get litz involved in this and i said yep....well then he put a little nose spray up her nose to reduce the swelling( so if its swelled...duh...its causing irritation) then he said can back in and said...well i'm already 20 steps ahead of you i called the spec. and he said he's not coming in for a sticker up a kids nose that probably isnt even there....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr by this time i'm soooo pissed, i told him off and wrote down his name...he can in the second time to ck her nose again and was trying to be all nice...

sooooooooooo needless to say, i called litz today, and he called a spec. i called them and lexi cant have anything to eat or drink all day til 12:45 she has an appt. if they can't get it out in the office they will take her to surgery...omgosh...i'm freakin out.....if she has to have surgery.....i'll be back down in the er and tell them off and speak to someone higher up...the lady at the office said that the doc probably mis informed the spec. or didnt even call him.

sooooo please pray that little lexi wont need surgery...now its all swelled and she's running a slight fever (which usually means infection) i swear.. not only does our post office suck but our emergency room does too. he was so mean to a little 3 year old....i wish he'd go all night with a stick stuck up his nose....a**hole grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lexi keeps acting for food and is really thirsty too. she keeps telling me....mommy theres food and drinks in the fridge...lets go.... if you get time please pose on yt asking for prayers. lexi is going to freak out. i'll let ya know what happens....keeps us in your thoughts and prayers.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!