View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 08:08 PM   #12
HighlandYorkies
DEBRA'S DORKY YORKIES4
Donating Member

Smile

Good I am glad you tried the pain meds again.....hopefully this will just make her sleepy and no worse...if you think she is reacting unusual, just give the vet a phone for advice....but I bet now she has her meds she will sleep ok.....I hope so anyway !
Tammy was in a right blood-y mess when I got her home after her spey and teeth out and I felt soooo guilty...she was only 3lbs in weight when I bought her at 3, so it was a lot for a tiny 3 year old who had never seen a vet in her life before ! I was worried too.....you don't think they will ever recover, but once those pain meds have run out, believe me you will have trouble stopping her jumping onto furniture....which I had strict instructions from the vet not to let her do as she would rupture internal stitches !
The teeth alone is bad on her....when my first puppy Tara who is now nearly 8 and 4lbs had all of her puppy teeth out due to two sets like yours, she was so sore and ill afterwards !
I am sure if you clicked on my name you'd read old posts telling everyone on here about poor Tammy's ordeal last year....I was worried sick as well....I think that is good, as it shows you are a caring owner and better safe than sorry !
You will thoroughly enjoy this site....so many lovely people and soooo helpful....and we all love to show pics of our babies, so get that camera going....once they are on "your pictures" on your computer, you just press the "manage attachments" below this window on your message that you are posting and it will show you how to upload them !

GOOD LUCK with your puppy....I bet she is gorgeous !
Debra, Highland Scotland

Tara nearly 8 (THE QUEEN)
Casper 5 and a half (CHEEKY SMILER)
Tammy 4 and a half (ASBO)
Debra and three 4lb babies !!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg y Tara the Queen.jpg (24.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg y P1020098.JPG (32.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg y P1020091.JPG (37.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg bb P3250142.JPG (38.3 KB, 13 views)
HighlandYorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!