View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #10
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Default Update...

Well the confining her and no free room to wander seems to be helping a great deal. She is so not happy to have to be confined but it did make her actually go on the pee pad. I am going to keep her contained unless she can be sitting in my lap. I feel bad because I used to let her go from room to room with me as I did my chores but she can't anymore. I keep her in the kitchen so she has a lot of room. I am back to taking her out every single time that I can. I recently purchased a puppy umbrella but I need to get a longer chain because it's too much upon her and it scares her.

I do think she did pick up some sort of bug so I gave her some meds to combat and her poos while soft are not runny as much. One thing I have no idea why is the fact that she is pooing so much but I will chalk it up to the bug.

I am thinking of changing her food when her tummy gets better. She is currently on Merricks but I might switch to Chicken Soup or Some other equally nutritrious food. I would like to try raw but I know I won't be able to manage it. So I will stick to the best food I can find. Someone recently recommended a dehydrated raw that you rehydrate and it makes a sort of oatmeal consistency so if I can find it locally I will try it.

Keeping my paws crossed for us all. It really can be so damn frustrating.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!