View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 05:04 PM   #5
Wogger
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Sorry to hear Sadie had a rough evening. I will make sure to get pain meds. That is a great idea about the baby onsies. I'll have to shop for some while she is at the vet's.

Sadies tail is sooooo cute. My Tucker has his tail, but Molly's is docked. I love them both ways. Sadie is a pretty little girl.

Thanks for the prayers and advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookef18 View Post
Sadie was spayed on Wed. The only thing we had a problem with was she was whining a lot the night she got spayed. I slept on the couch with her all night and I felt so bad for her. They didn't give me pain meds even though I asked... I did call the er vet and they asked a ton of questions and said she was probably uncomfortable. She is a whiny baby and she didn't act like she was in horrible pain... (Trying to play inbetween the whining!!!) She seemed much better the next morning when she was walking around.

She is in onesie out fits (I cut a slit for the tail and sewed up the neck a little so it wasn't too big... (She is 3 pounds) It has helped to keep her from licking...

Your baby will be ok, I know how hard it is but it will be over soon... I will pray for your baby and for you!
Wogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!